Poet
Alisha Karki
BBS 2nd Year
When the sky is dark and clouds hang low,
I shed my tears, like rain I flow.
Though strom may rage, winds may strain,
I’ll rise once more and shine again.
The clouds may weep, but I’II never be wet
I’II shine like the sun, my spirit unbet
The sky may be dark, but I’II never be dim
I’II light up the night, like a shining gem.
I was never a victim of the strom
I am the rainbow, that follows the norm
I was never a leaf, blown by the wind
I’m strong tree, my roots deep within.
The clouds will part, the sun will shine
And, I’II be reborn, like the dawn’s design
The darkness will fade, the light will gleam
And, I’II rise above all affliction’s scheme
So, let the clouds gather, let the thunder roll
I’II weather the storm, and reach my goal
For, I am the rain, that falls from above
I’ll raise and shine again, with a heart of love.

Very Good Poem
ReplyDelete